Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Day


Preparation for Christmas Brunch was crazy. On Wednesday we put in a 14 hour day just to try get everything prepared and sorted for Thursday! This morning we worked for a couple hours putting the finishing touches on the meal, made a salad and anything that was running low on the cold side. 


The dining room was revamped for Christmas Brunch.







My roommate Willeke, works the opposite shift as me but does the same job. I don't know why I am laugh so hard! A lot of people dressed up so it was neat to see people out of there work clothes. 



My roomies Willeke and Claerwen








After we had filled our faces then it was time for Christmas Carols in Mid Ships.




What better then to end the day with rain! The British Columbian that I am means I love the rain, so whenever it rains. I get super excited. (Yes, I do run outside and stand in the rain!)









I went outside and stood in the rain, it was raining so hard that water was pooling on the deck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lieve achternicht, mooi dat je dat werk doet op het schip. ik volg je op de blog en geniet ervan. al reageer ik misschien niet met opmerkingen toch probeer ik elke dag te kijken of je nieuwe berichten hebt geplaatst. heel veel groeten en heel veel succes. tante Greet uit Nederland

Anonymous said...

I guess you do not say Rain Rain go away and come again another day!!! That used to be my nusery rhyme I sang so often!
Auntie Marianne

Anonymous said...

Wow what a brunch for Christmas - I coming there next year for supper!!! You do dress up nicely!!!
Auntie Marianne