Wednesday 7 January 2015

Package!!!

I have known for a while that there was a package on the way from home, so everyday I was checking my email to see if the ship's post office had emailed me to say that a package had arrived. I even check multiple times a day! So yesterday, I checked and I got a note to come to the Ship Shop. I rushed over to the Ship Shop and there was my package. 




It was a tiny box, but so heavy. How my family had managed to shove so much stuff inside this box was unbelievable! 


I got so much candy it is crazy, but I won't say no to candy! 


Dutch Blitz super excited to play!

I want to thank everyone who wrote me card, or added something to the package!
 It means so much! 

THANK YOU! 




3 comments:

Marian said...

Love the personal touches...perler bead designs :)

maria said...

It is "vonderful goot" to hear you got the package! :) How long did it take to get there?

Marlayna Van Hoepen said...

Yes the beads are awesome! It took 3 weeks for sure to arrive.