Wednesday 12 November 2014

Getting to Madagascar

I have been getting many questions from people about how long is the flight and process to get to Madagascar?




The map above shows the three flights I will be taking to Madagascar. I leave home next week Thursday evening and won't arrive in Madagascar until Saturday afternoon. Once I touch down in Antananarivo however, my travels are not yet over. I'll be spending the night in Antananarivo which is the capital of Madagascar. The next morning I will board a bus with other Mercy Ship staff and take an eight hour bus ride to Toamasina where the ship is docked. 

Total Travel Time:

Flying: 23 hours
Layovers: 6.5 hours
Driving: 9 hours


3 comments:

maria said...

Time to start packing your bag(s) Marlayna! :)

Marlayna Van Hoepen said...

I know I know! This is really happening, so excited!

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts - Take care - Auntie Marianne